I was in the middle of a city with 25,000 Swedish women tall with beautiful long hair. They were drawn from the world to go to northern Sweden, where they lived withdrawn because the men had disappointed her in bed. Had. Then you came to the Lord, ye saints, their liberator, savior, then I came. I was the salvation of their unsatisfactory time they drove in the lesbian hell from which they could not escape. There was a prophecy that the Redeemer will come, but none of these beautiful women still believed in it. All the more excited they pounced on me as I entered the city. As soon as I crossed the gate, I have already ripped all her clothes and I was in the middle of a pack of super blond women who rubbed in wild, ecstatic movement to me. I was sucking, forced in wildest positions and had to give myself completely. An orgasm chased the other, only I did not want to come. had in many weeks, wild Geficke I meet every individual, without I get rid of my load, my balls were filled to bursting, could. Until I came to the last. To the beautiful Sara. Her hair was blond, her curves and round, her eyes even more beautiful than that of any of these beautiful women, this Swedish city. Just a little, she approached me, not so greedy as the others. Fine drove me through her hair, kissed me on my lips, which were from sucking and many kisses and bites already quite swollen. With her soft lips, she kissed my bruised body, until my cock was still hard as the age-old bread. I winced briefly, because there was a bit of skin where the tail still, they hung in small scraps down, the rest was just raw meat. But Sara knew exactly how she had to touch me, so it excited me more, without hurting. Then she took my hand and led her to her pussy. She was already moist and soft. Softly she whispered in my ear: "Take it, take my pussy as hard as you can. It is open for you! "Then she turned and leaned forward. Your perfect ass looked at me and seemed to shout: "Go now, go ahead!" I did not tell me twice, and introduced my dick. I felt after all the suffering, after all the pain, are my testicles now fully fueled, free at last. I increased my rhythm and pushed more violent, until then ... my alarm clock rang and I woke up with a rock-hard member and testicles. I screamed. Where's My Sara, where she is! I took down one and then had the pace to punish advertising lies. But I was not really satisfied. I wanted my Sara back, I wanted to go back to this city. But it was only a dream, and I got dressed and trudged kinks to work.
Once there I started my computer and informed me listlessly about the latest news on an online portal of a known tabloid newspaper, when suddenly my attention was a message: Chinese media report on a city full of lesbians. Eagerly, I read the message on the northern Swedish town with 25,000 lesbians. This is my city from the dream. This is the city in the Sara lives! I emand equal a one-way ticket to Sweden to be as fast as possible with my beloved Sara.
It let it be said, dreams do not come true.
And there is a saying that Chinese media are censored. What Western media have written about this pleasure paradise? No, for all censored by the Pope himself! Finally, no Christian should know that the paradise on earth and in heaven.
0 comments:
Post a Comment